You can check the report of any created auto message in Auto -> Auto messages:
You can see detailed report for every message:
- How many times it was sent;
- How many times it was read;
- How many times leads replied to it;
- How many times leads clicked on a link;
- How many leads unsubscribed;
- Bounced emails (how many times email was marked as bounced).
To check detailed statistics click "Report" button next to the auto message.
You well see the detailed information about this message:
- Message ID. It is used to identify messages with different requests.
- Message type. There are 6 types of messages: chat message, small pop-up, big pop-up, email, webhook, JS running.
- Auto message creation data.
- Last time sent.
- The number of sent messages.
- The number of read messages and the percentage of the sent messages.
- The number of replies to the message, and the percentage of the sent number.
- The number of leads who clicked on the link and the percentage of the sent number.
- The number of unsubscribed leads.
- The number of emails marked as "bounced".
- The number of spam complaints.
The Recipients tab will show all leads the message was sent to, and what actions they did with that.
Read more about how to configure statisics collection via JS in this article.