After the integration, your customers will be able to message Telegam bot. You’ll get their messages in Dashly. When you reply, your answer will go back to Telegram.
1. Find a Telegram bot responsible for bot creation and management - @BotFather or just follow the link https://telegram.me/botfather from the device with Telegram installed.
2. Open the conversation with BotFather and press Start.
3. You'll receive the list of available commands:
4. Enter the command /newbot.
In reply, BotFather will ask you a couple of questions:
After you've named the bot, you'll see the link on your bot and its token:
5. Copy the token and paste it into the corresponding field in the system:
6. Now you can add a profile picture for your bot. Send a command /setuserpic to BotFather, choose the profile picture and then send it to BotFather.