Slack is a corporate messenger. Its main feature is the possibility to integrate with different services. After the integration, notifications from Dashly will get into your Slack.
Why do you need the integration?
In order to instantly react to important events.
Examples of actions to be notified about:
- “Hot lead” is on the website. It is a chance to involve them into communication and lead to the sale. Write them a message while they are on the website. They may be ready to buy, but just need to be pushed.
- You can get notifications about who was on the website and what they bought. After that, you can continue the communication manually and make your customer more loyal.
- Payment. If you’re a SaaS company, you need to know that your customers are paying regularly. It’s more convenient to control this process in real time. And it raises the mood :)
- The visitor didn’t finish the order (abandon the cart) and didn’t leave the email address. Send them a message until they finally leave. Convince them to buy.
- Are there a lot of pinch points in your software where visitors may have hard times? Instantly receive the notification when the visitor gets there. Then go to the visitor card and help to solve the problem.
- The visitor left the comment or review? 70% of the visitors trust website reviews. That’s why it’s important not only to look after that, but to react to it. Answer the reviews and comments, get a great feedback.
- And so on.
How we use the integration
Working with our own product, we set up Slack notifications for 3 visitors’ actions:
- Visited the registration page 2 (we see that the visitor left his data)
- Visited the registration page 3 (we see what website the visitor has)
Created a new app (when the visitor connects his website)
We monitor integrations in order to understand who signed up and where they came from. We can instantly offer the content needed: cases, articles and instructions. We define and then tell how Dashly can help them grow their business.
This increases customer centricity - allows to react instantly to visitor’s actions and help them become familiar with Dashly.
Set up the notifications about visitors’ target actions - you’ll smile everytime you get it!
1. Go to the integration setting page in Slack. Go to “Build a Custom Integration” page and choose “Incoming Webhooks”.
2. Сhoose the channel from the drop down list where you want all notifications to be sent or create a new one and press "Add Incoming Webhooks Integration" button."
3. Now copy the received Webhook URL:
4. Copy and paste this link into Dashly, in Slack integration page.
5. Now you can choose the events for notifications in Slack. Any of the events created can be sent to Slack. When the event is recorded, then you will instantly receive the notification with data about the actions and the lead card link.