Social networks and messengers are easy and popular communication ways for a lead or a visitor. You never know where a new message may come from. Now this question is solved: everything is in one place thanks to integrations. You don’t need to switch between the tabs and look for the missed messages.
How does it work?
- The visitor leaves a message in your public page;
- The message gets to the “Inbox” section in Dashly;
- You reply in Dashly;
- The visitor gets this answer on Facebook from the public page name.
How to set up the integration
- Go to Dashly “Integration” section and choose Facebook.
- Enter the name of the integration.
- Press the “Authorize on Facebook” button and authorize on Facebook in the opened window.
- After the authorization, you will see the list of pages available for integration. Choose pages you want to integrate and save the integration.
Now Facebook is integrated with Dashly.