Slack is a corporate messenger. Its main feature is the possibility to integrate with different services. After the integration, notifications from Dashly will get into your Slack.
Why do you need the integration?
In order to instantly react to important events.
Examples of actions to be notified about:
How we use the integration
Working with our own product, we set up Slack notifications for 3 visitors’ actions:
Created a new app (when the visitor connects his website)
We monitor integrations in order to understand who signed up and where they came from. We can instantly offer the content needed: cases, articles and instructions. We define and then tell how Dashly can help them grow their business.
This increases customer centricity - allows to react instantly to visitor’s actions and help them become familiar with Dashly.
Set up the notifications about visitors’ target actions - you’ll smile everytime you get it!
1. Go to the integration setting page in Slack. Go to “Build a Custom Integration” page and choose “Incoming Webhooks”.
2. Сhoose the channel from the drop down list where you want all notifications to be sent or create a new one and press "Add Incoming Webhooks Integration" button."
3. Now copy the received Webhook URL:
4. Copy and paste this link into Dashly, in Slack integration page.
5. Now you can choose the events for notifications in Slack. Any of the events created can be sent to Slack. When the event is recorded, then you will instantly receive the notification with data about the actions and the lead card link.